CPR, AED & Basic First Aid
The ASHI CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid training program is for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desired or required to be certified in CPR, the use of an AED, and first aid.
CPR & AED
ASHI CPR and AED is designed specifically for laypeople and is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting. This extremely flexible program will help prepare people to respond to a cardiac arrest and choking. This program conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
Basic First Aid
ASHI Basic First Aid was created to help students develop basic first aid knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond. The program is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid.
Available Classes We Offer
- Advanced Bleeding Control
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced First Aid
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child and Babysitting Safety
- CPR and AED
- CPR, AED and First Aid COMBO
- Emergency Medical Response
- Emergency Oxygen
- High-Performance CPR
- Instructor Development Course (IDC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Use and Administration of Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Wilderness First Aid
Don't See Your Class?
Simply fill out the form below, and someone will contact you to find what you are looking for.